Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shut Up and Sing



I posted a Dixie Chick video of them singing "I'm not ready to make nice"
There is a documentary on them and what they have gone through. It's called Shut-Up and Sing. I totally recommend anyone to watch it.. Its very true and sad. Our country is so messed up. It's about an hour and a half, and it's worth it. This will make you like them even more, it's so sad what they had to go through. Freedom of speech, my foot. One little mistake ( so everyone else thought) changed they're life. I love the song that they wrote, "I'm not ready to make nice" it's a very sad, but true song. About some of the things that they have gone through together. The Dixie chicks are true sisters, not all blood sisters, but they stick together, through thick and thin. I love it when Martie says what she says at the end... She said if Natile cam up to her and said she didn't want to do this anymore, didn't want to sing, produce, etc. Then she would respect that, and she would give up her own career for Natile to be happy. That is true friendship. It's an awesome movie. Please when you have the time...watch it.

<3 Faith Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment