Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sorry everybody!!!

I know, i know, it's been forever since I have written anything in this blog. so much has been going on. I know I am suppose to write the things going on in my life, but yet again, time. :) I write my major events that happen in my journal, so maybe i will go through it and see if there really is anything worth writing about. I did recently turn 16! :) So that was awesome, and I got a great new hair do. I will post some pics later. I can't beleive that I am still up, and writting on the computer, it is 12:40am, this very moment. :) Another very exciting thing that happened to me today, is that I went for my permit test today. But that subject, I will cover in another blog, probaly tomorrow. So goodnight everyone.

                                                                                                                                      <3 Faith Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment