Sunday, January 15, 2012

Job Update

Okay, so the last time I talked about a job in this blog, was when I went in to Gigi's Cupcakes and I didnt get the job. Well I have failed to blog about my new job. That I started at the end of September 2011. And thats why I'm such a loser for not blogging about it. But since then, my life has been on a rollercoaster ride. And it stops very few times. :) okay, so I work at a fast food Italian place called Fazolis. :) I do alot of differnt things. But here, I am, finally telling you obout my job. :) I'm also in the process of trying to finish school, and hopefully get my lisence SOON! ;)  But I have so much to say in my next blog post. That will be all about a wonderful experiance that has recently happened in my life. Hint.... Superstar! ;) write to ya soon, <3 xoxo Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment